Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm a Crafty Lady!

Yes, you read that right. I got that craft bug (again) and actually took the time and a few bucks to fill that urge. :) I've been stalking blogs and Etsy for ideas of fun things I want that I can make fairly inexpensively and I am now addicted. My drug of choice? Felt.

Now, before you start thinking I'm crazy or something, check out these sweet little flowers.


I wish I had a better picture, but I was in a hurry to make these into a final project (which you'll see one day), so this is what you get. I think they are so much fun and they are pretty easy, too! I kept wanting to show hubbs the cuteness that was oozing from my fingers (sensory overload?) but he's out of town, so he'll have to deal with me sprinkling them around the house. Or on the walls. Or somewhere. These guys just beg to be seen!

Since hubbs has been out, and I have been playing with tantalizing non-kitten materials, the fluffy one has been paying me quite a bit of attention. This morning I woke up because she was hitting me in the face with her paw. Apparently the time for morning cuddles had come and I wasn't doing my part.

Please note the extraordinarily fluffy belly.

Also, I must brag about the lovely roses hubbs got me. Their color isn't quite right in these pictures, but they are a pale, pale green with pink tips. He's such a sweet hubbs. And I am so thankful for who he is. I'm ready for him to come home already! The watchkitten and I miss him.


I should go now and do a few more productive things before bed time. I've got a full week of work ahead of me. Adios y buena noche!

2 comments: