Monday, March 14, 2011

"Holy sparkling spandex, Batman!"

I just realized how long it has been since I've last written. Sheesh. So much for making this a habit. :) I obviously don't get addicted easily. Unless you are a wreath. Then I am addicted to you. See evidence below.

Mysterious angle on my newest wreath of loveliness. 

I had a lovely crafting night with my kindrid spirit, BBS. I like her a lot. And she's quite fun to craft alongside. Of course, crafting isn't crafting without Ellie Penelope interruptions, and we had many of them. Visual of the kitten follows here.

Yes, this has been posted on my FB, but seriously. So cute.

The fluffy one has seen fit to work her way into our lives. I joke with people that she is a therapy kitten because of her crazy personality and how she acts with us when we are sick or not feeling well. Example? Hubbs has been sick lately (boooooo....) and kitten felt the need to cuddle with him under the blanket that was warming him. I apologize for the picture to follow. It is not clear, cute, or artsy. I'm a failure as a blogger, I know.

Please note the fluffy coon tail of Ellie Penelope.

I think hubbs enjoyed the attention. :) And I think you'll appreciate the next shot.

Please note the look on her face.

Ok, but seriously, I think the pictures are my way of coping with the fact that I have nothing fun to blog about. Apparently your life becomes quite ordinary when you don't spend all of your time in a theatre. :) And when you've discovered that you like Lady Gaga's music. Not her creepy horned shoulders, just her incredibly danceable tunes. Yes, I just called them "tunes." Date me, I'm a baby of the '80s.

Also.

I am counting down until our vacation! One week(ish) in Portland! Exclamation marks read as excitement, right?! Or maybe yelling?!... Maybe yelling. But I am excited. I hope to take roughly one million photos with which to inundate this blog. Maybe I'll even take a photo of hubbs and I watching Monday Night RAW on vacation. Proof that I actually watch that stuff and follow the business like an intelligent WWE fan. Ah, well, they say when you marry someone you begin to take on their attributes. So I've inherited wrestling... what did he get? 

There once was a girl with a head
Who also was somewhat well-read
She wrote out her blog
But didn't go for a jog
And still she felt ready for bed.

Goodnight and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment