Thursday, February 24, 2011

Why "The Owl's Pajamas?"

I'll be completely honest here.
Last night the hubbs and I were sitting on the couch, talking about how I was going to start a blog so that I will continue writing. I was coming up with completely awesome names that he shot down (The Fluffy Glittery McNugget, Mrs. Pru's Blog O' Awesomeness, The Don't Read Me Blog, Bloggermonster... you get the idea) when I felt something.

I felt the satiny smoothness of my pajamas. This spurred "The Cat's Pajamas." Then I considered the implications. In order to be said feline's nightwear, I would have to be consistently interesting, witty, cool, and awesome. All of which I won't promise. This caused a minor moment of hesitation, but upon observing my pajamas (cutely printed with adorable owls) I had a eureka moment and fireworks exploded. Well, maybe no fireworks, but I was excited and told hubbs my newest idea. He acquiesced to my magnificent title, and thus, "The Owl's Pajamas" was birthed.

Not actually a cool story, but something with which to begin a blog. :)

What will this blog be about? Life, acting (a.k.a. life), marriage, love, fun, games, shoes, kittens... and more. If you read, feel free to comment and let me know what you think.

Welcome!
Lovely photo by Christian Kaysen of Kaysen Photography.
This guy is amazing.

3 comments: